Terms & Conditions
Damages in Transit
We use the utmost care to ensure your product is shipped to you safely and securely however if in the rare case your product is damaged in transit we must be notified within 48 hours of receipt of the item. If your print is received damaged we will endeavour to put this right for you ASAP. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org urgently if your product does arrive damaged. Please also supply a photo as an attachment so we can review the damage. Emails are monitored form 9am-9pm Mon to Sun unless stated on our "CONTACT" section of the kentcoastprints.com website. Damaged goods need to be returned to Kent Coast Gallery (15 Grosvenor Road, Broadstairs, CT10 2BT) in their original state. All accepted claims will be handled with the highest priority.
Kent Coast Gallery do not offer refunds or reprints of our products that have over time become faded or bowed.
Please take care when opening up your new product (strong cardboard and tape) as we will not refund any products that have been seen to have been damaged during the opening up process.
Any delivery dates stated on KentCoastGallery.com are approximate, at certain times of the year products could be delivered later or earlier than what states on this website. We will endeavour to have your order as soon as is possible.
Ordering the correct size:
It is down to the individual ordering to ensure they order the correct photograph and correct size product for themselves. We do not refund any products on Kent Coast Prints if you have ordered the wrong size, picture or product for yourself. Correct sizes are available under the additional info link under each product (either in inches or centimetres, depending on the product).
Ordering the correct picture:
Your order is personally made by our print lab, therefore it is down to the individual ordering to ensure they order the correct picture/product for themselves. We do not refund any products on Kent Coast Gallery if you have ordered the wrong picture for yourself.
Payment and ordering
The placing of an order online constitutes acceptance of price shown and liability for the full order value. The placing of an order online, constitutes acceptance of our terms of business.
Goods remain the property of Kent Coast Gallery until the order is paid in full.
James Davies (Kent Coast Gallery) owns all copyright for all images upon the kentcoastgallery.com website, any unauthorized usage or copying of the images on KentCoastGallery.com is illegal. Any unauthorized use of the content of this Website may subject You to civil or criminal penalties.
Version - March 2017
Information we collect
2. We will collect personal data on this website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you [wish to sign up for our free e-newsletter or] are making a purchase from us. We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
3. Your payment information (e.g. credit card details) provided when you make a purchase from our website is not received or stored by us. That information is processed securely and privately by the third party payment processors that we use. Kent Coast Gallery will not have access to that information at any time. We may share your personal data with our payment processors, but only for the purpose of completing the relevant payment transaction. Such payment processors are banned from using your personal data, except to provide these necessary payment services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and payment information.
Use, storage and disclosure of your information
4. We may hold and process this personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and send you our e-newsletters from time to time[, but we will not transfer, share, sell, rent or lease your personal data to third parties]. We may share your personal data within our group of companies, but it will still be subject to these terms if we do.
5. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
5.1 To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information;
5.2 To meet our contractual commitments to you;
5.3 To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
5.4 If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you;
5.5 Further, we may use your data[, or permit selected third parties to use your data,] so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We [or they] may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected;
5.6 If you are a new customer, we will only contact you [or allow third parties to contact you] when you have provided consent and only by those means for which you provided consent; and
5.7 To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
6. If you do not want us to use your data for our [or third parties’ use], you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data, or can do so by sending us an email to email@example.com at any time.
7. Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
9. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
11. Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
12. You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
14. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should choose a password it is not easy for someone to guess.
Third party links
15. You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to information
17. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you by us. This right can be exercised by you in accordance with the Act - an access request will be subject to a fee of £10 towards our costs of complying with your request for the information we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details below.
Changes to this policy
18. We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.
Version: March 2017